An ever-growing list of projects and sites that I find useful and interesting.
Programming languages / Run-times
- Lua / LuaJIT - fast and lightweight embeddable language
- NekoVM - high performance VM and embeddable language
- Deno - JS and TS run-time built on V8 and Rust
- djbdns - fast & secure DNS server
- ipsvd - ad-hoc TCP/UDP/SSL servers
- ucspi-tcp - turn any process into a TCP server
- runit - robust service supervisor
- Pelagia - Automatic parallelization framework/library.
- dietlibc - tiny implemetation of the standard
- LibEIO - high performance asynchronous I/O in pure C
- LibEV - high performance event loop in pure C
- LibLZO - blazing fast compression/decompression library
- TinyCDB - constant access speed database
- TPL - serialization in pure C
- uthash - high performance data structures in pure C
- LPEG - parsing Expression Grammars for Lua
- ZeroMQ - high performance and tiny messaging library
Have a suggestion? Comment below.